These bagels are pretty scary to look at but they tasted fine 😬.
1. 1 cup self raising flour
2. 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
3. 1/4 cup spinach
4. Pumpkin seeds
5. Poppy seeds
6. Sunflower seeds
7. 1 tsp olive oil
1. Blend spinach with Greek yoghurt.
2. Make a soft non sticky dough using self raising flour and Greek yoghurt- spinach mix.
3. Divide the dough into balls and roll out each dough into a log.
4. Bring the ends of the log together to make circles.
5. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle seeds.
6. Bake in a pre heated oven at 175 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.