Couple of weeks back, Nyloo store kindly gifted a baby shark plate to Tara. It’s a beautiful bright blue plate with suction base. It’s a huge hit with Tara and a must buy for all those baby shark fans.
Ingredients for bread:
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Olives to decorate
Ingredients for Pesto
- cup basil, tightly packed
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese
- 1 small green chilli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp cream, optional
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- To make pesto, blend all the ingredients listed under the section “ingredients for pesto”
- Make a non sticky dough with Greek yogurt and self raising flour.
- Divide the dough into portions, roll into balls and slightly flatten them.
- Brush some pesto on each one of them.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with a slice of olive and serve.