Cocoa and orange is a match made in heaven and so glad my daughter appreciates it.
I made a very small batch of energy balls this time because I added freshly squeezed orange juice, so they wouldn’t stay fresh for too long.
- 1/4 cup oats
- 5 dates
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa plus 1 tbsp for garnish
- 2 Brazil nuts or any nut of your choice
- Keep aside 1 tbsp of cocoa powder aside and blitz all the other ingredients together until they all come together.
- Roll into balls or desired shape with your palms.
- Roll them again in cocoa powder and serve.