I made homemade pasta sauce and my kitchen smells divine now. Also, it’s quick, easy to make, super healthy and preservatives free. So win win!
- 1 vine tomato
- 1 small clove of garlic
- Paprika to taste
- Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- Olive oil to cook
- 3/4 cup cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 tsp hemp hearts, optional
- Cook pasta of your choice and keep aside.
- Using a fork, prick a vine tomato 3-4 times and microwave for 2 minutes. Making holes will prevent the tomato from gently bursting and causing stains inside the microwave. Remove its skin and mash it.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped garlic. Add spinach, mashed tomato, paprika, Italian seasoning and cook until it boils.
- Add cooked pasta and stir in mascarpone.
- Gently mix everything together and remove from heat. Sprinkle hemp hearts and serve warm.