My daughter loved it so much that she finished off what was in her plate in less than 10 minutes. It’s super simple to make and healthy too.
- 4 slices of bread
- A tbsp of seeds (I used pumpkin and sunflower seeds mix)
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 banana
- Butter to cook
- Chop bread in fingers and keep aside.
- Mash banana with a fork. Mix peanut butter and seeds.
- Dip the bread fingers in the mix and toast them with butter on a pan. If seeds fall off, just press them gently on the bread finger. If you use seeded bread, very well and good!
- Serve with your choice of fruits. I served with blueberries.