My daughter likes baby corn a lot. When we stopped at services for lunch during our last vacation, she took all the baby corn pieces from my brother’s sweet and spicy baby corn curry.
This version is more Indian and is super easy to make. I used a hot pan to shallow fry baby corn. Baking works fine as well.
- 10 baby corns
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp Tandoori curry powder (I used Tesco’s)
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1/4 tsp dried fenugreek leaves or kasuri methi (optional)
- Oil to shallow fry or bake
- Salt, optional
- Cook baby corn in water until it’s half done. I boiled with some water in microwave for 8 minutes.
- Whisk yoghurt, salt, turmeric, tandoori curry powder and fenugreek leaves.
- Marinate half done baby corn in this for 30 mins minimum. Keep it refrigerated.
- Shallow fry in a pan or bake.