A super quick pasta recipe this is with spinach and peas.
After boiling some farfalle pasta, I realised that I don’t have any fancy cheese at home. All I had was mild cheddar cheese slice singles. I didn’t want to change the menu so went ahead with that cheese slice.
- 1 cup of pasta, boiled. I used farfalle
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A clove of garlic
- Handful of spinach, chopped
- 1 tbsp peas
- Italian seasoning
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- A slice of cheese or any cheese that you prefer
- 3 tbsp milk
- Cook pasta with salt as per instructions on the packet and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry garlic. Once the raw smell goes away, add spinach and peas and cook until soft.
- Add Italian seasoning, cayenne pepper, cooked and drained pasta and sauté for a minute.
- Add milk and cheese and cook for a couple of minutes until the cheese melts and blends well with milk to form a thick boiling sauce.
- Serve warm