If you’re looking for frozen home made treats for your child, nice creams are the best options! They are home made, contain just fruits and absolutely no preservatives or dairy (optional).
My two year old gets attracted to good looking meals so I add nuts and drizzle some maple syrup. Nuts are completely optional, especially for younger children.
Suitable from 8 months
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
- Splash of milk (optional)
- Chopped nuts of your choice (I used pistachios)
- Maple syrup
- Chop a banana and pop it in freezer for a couple of hours.
- Once frozen, blend together the frozen banana and half an avocado. Use some milk to bring it all together. If you don’t want to use milk, you might have to blend it for slightly longer time to get a smooth consistency.
- Pop it in freezer again for an hour.
- Scoop in a cup or cone and top it with nuts and maple syrup.